Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lab 6 Response:

Today we worked on more color alteration, color separation and the converting of all the pixels in an image into one of three colors. Some of the functions, or tools, including making an image darker, lighter, blending between images, and adjusting pixels. Today's class also consisted of a discussion involving the Carr article. We expressed a number of issues and did our best to try to understand them. If for some reason you did not think I talked enough in class today, you can always check out my (brief) written response to the article in the previous post. I also posted a link to a PBS video that displays the danger of an . . . incompetent school board. And without further rambling, I give you . . . pictures! These photographs were edited using the three color limitation alteration. Nothing great, but decent enough. (And I added blue to the code.)



3 comments:

  1. I like that you are putting up images and putting up responses here. (And some of the results are pretty neat even if simply created.) Work on an update on the project plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach picture turned out nice. How did it look blended with the original. And it took me quite a while to figure out what that last picture was of haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I really don't think the blend worked out right... When I blended the two together, I just got the original. I might go back and see if I can get different results. Yeah, the shark picture is rather hard to see, but I think it looks cool. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete