Friday, January 13, 2012

New Plan!

Going to take this image:

This will be my background. Because the foreground in this picture is all black, (0,0,0), I hope to take a cropped photo of a silhouette and place it at the bottom to cover up most of the cacti. This next photo will be the source of my silhouette.

I am going to take the blend program and see if I can alter it to do the reverse of the swap background effect. In this case, all of the foreground (mostly) is black. With this uniform color, I hope to be able to take the foreground out of the image.
Before I do that, I hope to add some effects to the lightening. Maybe  . . . I cannot say what; maybe make the lightening a different color or add something interesting.
Next I hope to place some planes in the sky. I will use the same swapping technique for this. Here is an example of one of the planes that I will use.


I might have it…Or try to use a mirror trick to reverse the direction. I think if I mirror vertically from the very far left side, it should swap the picture entirely around. I need to test it!

I think that is it for my new plan. If all works out, I may add more things as the deadline arrives.

2 comments:

  1. This is a plan for a centerpiece. It could be a bit more concrete, but then you have never done this before. I do not have the result pictured in my head, but I think you may. That is the point.

    ReplyDelete