Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Plan, (for real this time!)

Okay, my last idea was lame. This new plan will be tons better, and hopefully not as difficult. I will also have to use a lot of different tools to pull it off.  I will use a variant of the swap background and foreground code. I will use blend to try to make certain items look as if they are in the background. I will also try to use mirror techniques and scaling to fix images for how I would like to use them. My background image is this:
 I will add a city on the right side of the horizon:
 This city image will have to be cropped and changed to not include the red text and the blue sky. That will not be a problem. Placing it into the background will not be difficult, the only issue is the fence in the foreground of the background. The city will appear in front of the fence, and I want it to appear as if it is behind the fence. I will try to blend the city again over the original to see if I can create a layering effect. If that works out, I will also use the same layering technique for some other objects.
Like a moon.
And If I can manage to crop this image to only include the vapor trail, I would love to place copies of this into the top left of the background. Hopefully it can all turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment